Maple Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. Pasta, of your choice
- 1 C. Cucumber, sliced and quatered
- 2 C. Cherry tomatoes
- 1 C. Colby Jack Cheese, diced
- 1/4 C. Fuller's Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 T. Canola oil
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. Nutmeg
- Cook pasta according to box directions. (Optional: once pasta is cooked, run under cold water to cool it down in preparation for eating.)
- After pasta is cooked, begin making dressing. To do so, use a small bowl to mix Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pasta, cucumbers, Colby Jack cheese, tomatoes and dressing. Toss and coat to mix in the dressing and chill for at least one hour.