Maple Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup fresh Pumpkin Seeds
2 tsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbs Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds off in hot water to remove any leftover pumpkin.
- Pat pumpkin seeds completely dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, maple syrup and kosher salt. Stir to combine then evenly coat the seeds with the seasonings.
- Spread the coated pumpkin seeds out onto the lined sheet pan in one even layer.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds on the top rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown.
- Remove the seeds from the oven and cool for least 5 minutes before serving.