Maple Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 Can of crescent rolls
- 1 Package of little smokies sausages
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the crescent rolls and unroll them onto the baking sheet.Cut each triangle of dough into thirds, then place a sausage in the wide end of the dough and roll it up. Repeat with all remaining pieces of dough.
- Brush each sausage roll with Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, then place in the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, re-brush with maple syrup if desired. Serve immediately.