Maple Jalapeño Poppers
- 15-20 Jalapeño Peppers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 c Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, feta cheese and maple syrup until smooth. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place stuffed peppers in greased baking pans. Top with bacon.
- Bake at 350° for at least 20 minutes. The longer you cook, the milder the flavor.