Apple Cider Maple Meatballs
6 lb Bag of Italian beef meatballs
2 cup Apple cider
½ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
2 Apples cored and chopped (do not worry about peeling)
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray or use a liner.
- Turn the slow cooker on to low.
- Place the meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Combine the apple cider, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar and pour over the meatballs.
- Place the apples on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 4 to 8 hours. Turn to warm after that.
- Serve warm with additional chopped apples if desired.