Maple Strawberry Shortcake
For a Shortcakes
- 1 lb. Fresh strawberries
- 1 package Fresh bakery biscuits
- for drizzle Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
For the Maple Whipped Cream
- 1 C. Heavy Cream
- 2-3 T. Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Begin by whipping heavy cream using a mixer or whisk. Gradually add in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
- To assemble, cut biscuits in half. On the bottom half of the biscuit create a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of strawberries and then another layer of whipped cream. Place on the top half of the biscuit and finish off with a dollop of whipped cream and a spoonful of strawberries.
- Optional: To really sweeten it up, drizzle Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup over top.