Raspberry Blueberry Maple Crisp
- 3 C. Raspberries
- 1 C. Blueberries
- 1/4 C. Fuller's Sugarhouse pure maple sugar
- 1 T. Lemon zest
- 2 T. Flour
- 1/2 C. Old-fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3 T. Flour
- 1/3 C. Almonds
- 4 T. Fuller's Sugarhouse pure maple sugar
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 4 T. Butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and pour into a buttered 8” square or 9” round baking dish.
- Combine rolled oats, flour, almonds, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Add the butter and combine ingredients into a crumbly mixture of pea-sized pieces. Sprinkle the topping over the berry mixture in an even layer.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the crisp topping is browned.