Maple Bacon Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Fresh tomato juice (1-2 medium tomatoes)
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Horseradish
- 1 tsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cooked strip of bacon
- Peel the tomatoes. You can use a peeler for this, but I just used my fingers. Put the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and run until liquid.
- Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a cocktail shaker. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add ice.
- You don’t want to shake a Bloody Mary because it will make the tomato juice foam up. Instead, put a glass in the top of the shaker and gently roll the drink back and forth until cold.
- To assemble the drink, put ice in a glass and strain the drink over it. Add the bacon to garnish. Or, if you prefer, you can crumble the bacon on top instead.