Teriyaki Chicken Bites
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut to bite sized pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, and rice vinegar. Stir well.
- Place the bite sized chicken into the bowl and stir to coat all pieces.
- Transfer the chicken bites onto a baking pan and cook for 20-30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.