- 1 lb. Uncooked sliced bacon
- 2 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dry mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wrap a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, add Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar, mustard, salt, and cayenne pepper and cumin.
- Mix well.
- Coat the bacon by dredging it in the maple mixture.
- Place the bacon in a single layer onto the wire rack.
- Bake in the center of the oven for approx. 25 – 30 minutes. Check frequently.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the rack. Break into size of your preference.
- Serve at room temperature.