Maple Balsamic Veggies
- 1 lb Zucchini, slices
- 1 lb Bell peppers
- 1 Large onion, cut into thick rounds
Maple Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Minced shallot
- 1/2 garlic Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt & pepper
- To make the salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, soy sauce, shallot, garlic and mustard. Add salt and pepper .
- While continuing to whisk, gradually add the olive oil until it is all incorporated. Once made, set aside.
- Preheat grill on low heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Place all vegetables in a single layer on the grill. Keep grill covered while vegetables cook. This should take about 12 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and pour Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette over the top of the vegetables. Stir to coat all veggies evenly before serving.