Maple Bourbon Gravy
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 32 Ounce Box Turkey Stock (can substitute any base broth)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Dried Sage
- 3 Tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tsp Bourbon
- To Taste Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Slowly whisk in the flour to create a roux.
- Turn the heat to low. Continue cooking until the roux begins to turn golden brown, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the stock and stir until smooth. Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder and sage. Whisk in the maple syrup and bourbon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil. Immediately turn the heat to low and simmer until thickened, approximately 1 minute. Transfer to a gravy boat and serve.