Maple Berry Parfait
- 3 cups variety of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1 angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- First, make the Maple Whipped Cream. Whip the heavy cream using a mixer or whisk. Gradually add in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
- Choose desired serving dish, recommend using parfait dishes or a trifle bowl. Alternate layers of maple whipped cream, angel food cake, and fruit. Continue until serving dish is full. The top layer should be whipped cream garnished with fruit.