Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
- 3 shots Bourbon
- 1 1/2 shots Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Large sprig of rosemary (plus 2 small sprigs for garnish)
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker.
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs.