- 1½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 24oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the spring form pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325˚ oven until it is set, about 45-60 minutes.
- Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.