Maple Curried Scallops Recipe
- 2 lbs scallops
- 1/4 cup pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Line bottom of broiler pan with foil and arrange scallops in it.
- Combine thoroughly the syrup, mustard, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Brush tops of scallops with about half the mixture; slide pan under broiler at lowest level for 10 minutes.
- Turn each scallop, brush with remaining syrup mixture.
- Return to broiler and broil 10 minutes. Serves 5 to 6.