Maple Pecan Corn Bread
- 1/3 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3 tbsp Butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Eggs
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Chopped pecans
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside in a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix well.
- Add Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and buttermilk.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½ in loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until bread tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan.
- Serve warm with syrup if desired or allow to cool.