Maple Fruit Salad
- 2 Apples, pared, cored and sliced
- 3 Handfuls of grapes
- 1 Banana peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Any other fruit you like
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice
- Combine fruit such as pineapple, apple, pear, banana, and strawberries in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and apple juice.
- Mix maple syrup mixture into the fruit mixture and toss lightly.
- Cover bowl and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.