Maple Glazed Carrots
- 6 Medium sized carrots
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Cut in thin slices at an angle.
- Heat a sauté pan and melt butter until frothy.
- Pour in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and bring up to bubbling.
- Add carrots, sauté briefly to coat thoroughly then turn heat to low.
- Let finish on low heat, turning frequently until carrots are just fork tender – about 8 minutes.
- Carrots should be slightly crisp when served.