Maple Mustard Pork Belly
- 2 pounds pork belly, scored
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pork, rind side up, on a wire rack over a roasting pan. Fill pan with enough water to reach just below the pork.
- Season pork with salt, rubbing it into the scores, then place in oven to cook for 40 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, and rosemary in a bowl and set aside.
- After pork has cooked for 40 minutes, reduce heat to 300 degrees for another 90 minutes or until rind is well cracked and flesh is tender.
- Drizzle the maple syrup mixture over the pork and let cook for 5 more minutes. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest, then cut into pieces.
- If desired, serve with extra mustard and rosemary for garnish.