Maple Roasted Turkey Breast
1 (2-4 Lbs) Boneless Turkey Breast, Halved and Skin Removed
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 Tsp Chili Flakes
2 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, pure maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place the turkey breast into a gallon bag, pour in marinade and mix well. For best results refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Transfer marinated turkey breast to an ovenproof dish or roasting tray. Let sit on the counter to bring it to room temp, about 20 minutes.
- Place turkey breast in the preheated oven and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of turkey registers 170°F, about 20 minutes per pound.
- Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before carving.