Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 4 slices Bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with bacon; season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and Brussels sprouts are caramelized, 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.