Maple Walnut Ice Cream
- 1 3/4 cups Heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, plus extra for drizzle on top
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (or candied)
- Combine the cream, milk, syrup, vanilla, and salt in a bowl and whisk throughly to combine. Pour into the ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- When the ice cream reaches finished consistency, stir in the walnuts. Let firm in freezer for several hours before serving. Serve with extra maple syrup to drizzle on top.