Maple Walnut Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbls. sugar
- 1 tbls. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup walnut, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease muffin tins.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and softened butter in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add in eggs, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and milk and stir until blended. Then, fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin tins halfway with batter. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.