Whole Wheat Maple Beer Bread
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cups Whole wheat flour
1/3 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
4 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 (12 fluid oz.) can or bottle Beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar.
- Pour in beer; stir until a stiff batter is formed. It may be necessary to mix dough with your hands.
- Scrape dough into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.